Sunday, July 17, 2011

Geburtstag Post!!!

ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG, DAVIS!!!
I would like to take this time to do a special entry for my sweet nephew who turned 1 on July 14th. This time last year, he came into this world as I was awaiting his arrival thousands of miles away. I saw him for the first time via Skype. This year, I was not there for his 1st birthday and I hope he will forgive me for missing it. He was in my thoughts the entire day. In fact, my wonderful students and I celebrated in class. I bought a cake and some sandwich fixings. Later, I called to talk to Nae but Little Man was still napping. So I didn’t get to speak to him personally but I woke up thinking of him and went to bed sending him many warm, loving birthday wishes. Ich hab’ dich Lieb (I love you), Davis, and can’t wait to get home and back into our visiting routine!!! =D
(Pics left to right: Birthday message on the board, lunch with cake, my students happy to celebrate your birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment